My true knight Ch. 13 - The battle ENGMy true knight
Chapter 13 - The Battle
The first impact was felt on my skin. At that moment, Caliburn was my best friend. If I wanted to survive, I had to trust in both of us, in my speed and strength and in the knowledge and magic of my sword.
I kept knocking down my enemies, one by one, without mercy.
I put the helmet's visor in front of my eyes to protect them. Around me, the sound of swords clashing against each other were being replaced by screams of pain and agony.
I kept killing some dark creatures, until I felt someone pulling me down, making me fall off the horse.
- Ouch ... - I protested, grabbing my sword and getting up.
- And I admit that I was wrong. You are so beautiful as strong ... if you weren't, you wouldn't be here, risking your life ... - Said a voice.
- Kratus! - I growled, holding my weapon tightly.
- ... it's a shame that my duty is to kill a girl as beautiful as you are. - He said, grabbing his deadly sword and walking towards
My true knight Ch. 13 - The battle PTMy true knight
Chapter 13 - The Battle
O primeiro impacto foi sentido na minha pele. Naquele momento, Caliburn era o meu melhor amigo. Se quisesse sobreviver, tinha que confiar em nós os dois, na minha velocidade e força e na sabedoria e magia da minha espada.
Fui derrubando os meus inimigos, um a um, sem piedade.
Pus o visor do capacete à frente dos meus olhos para os protejer. À minha volta, o som das espadas a chocarem umas contra as outras davam lugar a gritos de dor e agonia.
Fui matando algumas criaturas negras, até que senti alguém a puxar-me para baixo, fazendo-me cair do cavalo.
- Ouch... - protestei eu, pegando na minha espada e levantando-me.
- E admito que estava enganado. Vós sois tão bela quanto forte... se não o fosseis, não estarieis aqui, arriscando vossa vida... - disse uma voz.
- Kratus! - rosnei eu, agarrando fortemente
My true knight Ch. 12 - Last confessions ENGMy true knight
Chapter 12 - Last confessions
The sun wasn't even rising when we started walking. The final battle was approaching. And we had to have everything ready for not being defeated.
- There it is - Caliburn said, after two hours of walking - The battlefield.
We stopped of the last mountain's slope. While giving orders to prepare the armor and swords, I looked at the Morgane and Mordred's castle, there in the background.
"I'm going to destroy you. Just wait and see ..." I thought, clenchingmy fist. I had promised Amy that everything would be fine and we would return home safely. When I made a promise I fulfilled it. And this time, it wouldn't be an exception.
A few hours later ...
- Here's your sword and armor. Fresh and clean! - Tails said, trying to hide his fear and nervousness in a cheerful voice. I tried to smile at him.
- Thank you - I said. I looked at my weapons for a few seconds and sighed.
- Do you think that everything is going to