|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
The God that failed (PT)*~X~* Sonamy – The god that failed *~X~*
“Pride you took
Pride you feel
Pride that you felt when you'd kneel
Not the word
Not the love
Not what you thought from above”
As frias gotas da chuva cortavam-me a pele no som áspero de uma manhã entristecida. A voz dos trovões furiosos sentia-se longe de mais para serem ouvidos. Até o meu coração ouvia-se melhor, mesmo estando despedaçado, fraco, maltratado, arrependido… sozinho. Sentia o meu pelo azul todo molhado e um arrepio de frio percorreu a minha espinha, mas eu não queria saber. A minha patética fobia sobre a água tinha desaparecido há muito e não me importava se ficasse doente. Nada importava agora. Porque a única coisa que realmente importava, não estava ali. E eu sabia que nunca mais iria voltar.
Suspirei. Tentei acomodar-me, mas as telhas do telhado daquela casa impedia
My true knight Ch. 14 - A true warrior ENGMy true knight
Chapter 14 - A true warrior
- Amy! - I shouted, desperate by seeing her fall to the ground. My heart was beating strongly in my ears, I couldn't move an inch. A strange feeling came over me. For the first time in my life, I felt ...
Of loosing her.
- This has gone too far - Caliburn said. The talking sword muttered a spell and a golden aura involved Shadow.
- Graaah! - Screamed the black hedgehog, by feeling the negative magic coming ou of his body. When Morgane's spell was reversed completely, Shadow fell to the ground, unconscious. When I finally got the strength to move, I ran towards Amy.
- Amy? Amy! Wake up, please! C'mon ... - I kept saying, as I knelt beside her. Her face was getting paler and paler. There were no signs that she was breathing.
- Don't do this to me ... please ... - I begged. There was no answer. A knot tightened in my throat. And I had to face the sad truth.
She was gone. For good. She was ...
But face t
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More